Wednesday, November 2, 2016

8/8/2016 I've been a missionary for 44,064,000 seconds

I've exhausted my time again! Know this: I'm good. Also, fun fact posted in my subject title.

Best thing this week: A couple, Dean and Cindy Williams, (Dean is not a member of the church) called me last night. I taught him once before I got transferred from Owasso a year ago. Due to odd circumstances, he never had any more lessons and was not baptized. The time is now. He is ready. I am back. He lives in Ranch Creek ward which is the sister missionaries' area and my previous area, but he has asked that I be the one to finish what we started. The Lord's hand is in everyplace I go!

Here's a plethora of pictures to cue you in on my lifestyle. We flew in a flight simulator which was waaay cool, went to a driving range last p-day (I drove a 267yd ball!), also included is a couple group pics of my zone after our epic training meeting that we conducted and I can't remember what else these pictures are of so enjoy. Oh just remembered we pet some llamas also.

Elder T. Hakes


No comments:

Post a Comment